Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project Garage: Week 3

I did not work on the garage this weekend other than to pick up some 1/4" pegboard which I need to cut down and paint. Last week I finished up making all the small pieces the movers lost, to finish putting the Lista cabinets back together. Just having them in place without anything inside of them has freed up a large amount of floor space in the garage. I had to relocate the GFCI on the wall behind the cabinets, but other than that it was just time consuming to re-assemble them.

They dwarf the 60 gallon compressor sitting next to them.

Next on my list is the compressor wiring and deciding on using Pex or copper lines. The Pex is very attractive both because of easy installation and price. My only concern with it is its ability to dissipate heat and the condensation in the lines that would create. I have some ideas for water traps that if they pan out with my research, I will probably use the Pex.

No comments:

Post a Comment