Saturday, June 6, 2015

Laundry Room

Since we moved in we have had a resin folding table in the laundry room. Because we did some work with the sink as well as repaint I decided to get rid of the resin table. I was able to locate the company that made the cabinets in our home and order three lowers that matched.


Other than needing to add a duct I was covering to the kick panel they were easy to install, then came the odyssey that is Corian. You cannot buy it if your not certified you cannot install it if your not certified. The simple top was more expensive then the cabinets themselves and even though I ordered everything at the same time it took two more weeks to get the top installed.


Part of my plan was to add a Rev-a-shelf ironing board.  I was able to find a fairly good price on one at a store in Rapid City SD. It is fairly heavy though and the shipping was expensive, so Tania's parents picked it up and brought it with them when they came for Matty's graduation.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment