Friday, May 20, 2016

Fast Friday

Tania and I had the opportunity to attend "Fast Friday" at the Brickyard. We were in a nice suite on garage row, with good food and a lot of my friends.

Pippa Mann stopped by to give autographs and personal tours of her garage.


One of the teams was using these cool fat tired bikes as pit bikes. Notice the 4" wide tires, the disc brakes and bottle opener on the seat tube.


Gas Monkey Garage is the main sponsor on a car this year, their merchandise stand wasnt open yet.


The GM booth had a couple neat items, first was this static display of a Indycar V6. Its amazing the power this little motor puts out reliably..


The last picture is of the new ZL1 Camaro,


The front end reminded me of something, I couldn't quite put my finger on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment