Friday, April 21, 2017

Business Trip - Pittsburgh

Last week I had to make a business trip to Pittsburgh nothing really new or special, I normally travel at least once a month on average. This time though when I was searching for flights I came across a non-stop provided by a company called OneJet who operates bizjets. The flight was only $20.00 more than the cheapest flight offered by a major carrier so I jumped on it.

When I arrived at the airport I immediately regretted my decision. When I checked in at the counter, I was informed the flight was delayed for maintenance and to stand by. 30 minutes later a bus drove me and the four other passengers across the field to Millionair. There OneJet had secured a replacement aircraft and we were on our way in 30 minutes.



Looking to the back of the aircraft from my seat, not very good pictures, I was trying to take them secretly so I wouldn't be "that guy", he was actually in the back of the aircraft.


Seat view looking forward.


Even with the aircraft switch and delays, I was in Pittsburgh quicker than any of the major carriers would have gotten me there.
Landing at PIT.


On the way back we flew in a OneJet Leer 20.


When I returned to INDY this beauty was sitting in the courtyard advertising the Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational,  held every year on Fathers Day at IMS.



Overall I was very satisfied with my OneJet experience, the return trip was one hour and I was in my office by 7:25am that's earlier than I get to the office when I'm already home...

No comments:

Post a Comment