Saturday, March 10, 2018

Al Bundy

I was traveling back from Dallas yesterday after a business trip. Normally I would be on Southwest but flight availability put me on an American flight. I had just looked up from watching a movie on my tablet when I saw this.


No this isn't photo-shopped and no I'm not on a SWA flight.

How does that even happen? Its like a rerun from Married with Children and Al Bundy is trying to find his seat. I also like the very professional flight attendant who has just seen the toilet paper and is probably trying to decide how to tell the guy without embarrassing him in front of the entire plane load of people.

One second after I took the picture the flight attendant with ninja like reflexes managed to grab the toilet paper right at the guys waist and tear it off without him even knowing. He then quickly wadded it up like it was something that happens every day.

Al Bundy never even knew it happened..

No comments:

Post a Comment