Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mural Pt 2

I had some progress on my wall art this afternoon. I ended up just using the 1 foot by 1 foot grid and free handed most of the drawing and paint. There was no way to really tape line anything and the one line I did tape ended up pulling most of the base paint from the wall. Its not an exact duplicate of the picture and was never intended to be, I don't have the artistic talent for that.

I am happy with how it has turned out, I still need to add the emblem which I may either use a real one or a decal. I want to find a frame for the plate and have some shading I want to add left of the bottom and to a couple other areas. I may also add the Corvette script to the lower right bumper area, it was washed out when I converted the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment