Thursday, August 9, 2018

Football

I walk a lot at work, even if I spend most of the day in my office my walk is a minimum of a mile. I was also going though dress shoes like I owned stock in their companies until I started buying Red Wings. Yesterday I was walking across the hangar and realized the ball of my right foot hurt. it felt like my sock was bunched up in my shoe, I took it off and found nothing out of the ordinary. Later in the day I found myself taking it off again to check the sock. I then stuck my hand inside the shoe to feel the insole and it felt weird, when I flipped the shoe over I found this.


Immediately I start thinking to when I bought these, because they are expensive shoes and have a year warranty on them. Convinced they weren't a year old yet I jumped in my truck and drove over to the Red Wing store all puffy chested and mad.

The nice young lady working the counter convinced me that it was almost two years since I had bought them. Now that I documented it here I can just check the date when the next pair wears out.

No comments:

Post a Comment