Monday, August 13, 2018

M&P 2.0

Ive been researching pistols for over a year now and I finally made up my mind to buy one. I initially wanted a 1911 .45, the limited capacity and the cost of the brands I was looking at made a big part of my decision to go a different direction. I started looking at full sized 9mm's and narrowed it down to the Glock 19, H&K VP9 and S&W 2.0. The 2.0 felt the best in my hand and its cost made it the clear winner for me. I was able to shoot both it and the Glock before I made my decision. I would have liked to shoot the H&K but in the end it didn't feel as good and was substantially more expensive.


Tonight after work I stopped at my buddies house and was able to shoot 300 rounds through it, I am really happy with my choice. I noticed that I was shooting high and left, basically twisting the gun while I fired. I changed the back strap to a narrower one and it helped bring it back to center. The fatter back strap felt better but made how I squeezed the trigger different.

No comments:

Post a Comment